The club's library is located in the club meeting hall at Shoppingtown.
- Members are welcome to check out materials for use between meetings.
- Generally the bookcase is open during meeting hours, but you might want to come a little early to browse before the meeting begins.
- Be sure to sign and date the card that is tucked in each book's cover, and place it in the card box located in the bookcase.
- We request that books be returned at the following meeting, but please let us know if you need to borrow one longer and special arrangements can be made.
- Please contact Steve Albro if you have any questions.(Steve Albro email@example.com)
We currently have an overflow of materials - so feel free to browse and check something out so that we can get the doors on the bookcase closed!